CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Consumer's How To #43: Buying & Selling Online

My family and I use Ebay regularly. We have sold video games, video systems, clothes, cell phones and various other items. We have also purchased video games, guitars, drums, books, music and various other items from Ebay. It is a fun way to stay within your budget because you can determine how much you want to spend on something and search and bid until you win that item. I like that you can judge the quality of the merchandise you are buying by checking the feedback and score of the person you are buying from. We personally do not want to buy from someone with negative feedback and a low score (90% or less).


My son furnished his apartment with furniture that we purchased from Craigslist. There is no bidding on this site, you just find what you want and make arrangements with the seller to purchase it.

I was not familiar with Etsy, so I browsed the site and found some unique hand crafted items. I wish I had known about this site when i was selling my crocheted socks (I will tuck this information away for future use).

Since we buy and sell on Ebay we already have a PayPal account. I was hesitant at first to use it, but once I started I realized that it is a very safe, fast, and secure way to make transactions.

No comments: