CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Cleaning #30: Take a Load Off Our Drives

I did not have anything on the S drive, so I placed a file there and went back and deleted it. The procedure was very simple to perform. I have enjoyed looking at various pictures posted on the S drive.

There was not much on the P drive and I did not have anything there to delete.

The Z drive was my favorite. I had several documents and pictures stored in my folder. I did not know that if I deleted everything from this folder, that it would also be deleted from "My Documents" that are saved in Word. Well, you guessed it. I deleted everything without going through them first and had to get Network Services to put everything back for me. I was then able to go through everything one at a time and either delete or forward items to my Hotmail account so I could store them on my personal computer at home. I am now very organized!

No comments: