CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring Cleaning #28: Don't Clutter Up Expensive Cyperspace

I read the article about GTD and it had some helpful tips. I currently keep track of everything in my busy schedule on calendars. I have one in my purse and one on the refrigerator. This method has always worked well for my family because we can see at a glance what event is taking place and where someone has to be. After viewing the Google Calendar, I think I will implement into my scheduling process. With the online calendar, I can eliminate the calendar in my purse. I would be able to share this online calendar with everyone in my family through email (especially since my sons will no longer be living at home). I never thought of doing this, but it would eliminate the burden of calling everyone to keep them informed of game schedules, doctor appointments, meetings, etc. This is GREAT!!!

No comments: