CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Maps #31: Have Map, Will Travel


This map (compliments of Yahoo Maps) shows the location of the schools my sons have or will attend:
A. Rice University
B. University of Houston
C. Hightower High School
D. Home
I am very familiar with Map Quest and have used it frequently.
I was amazed to learn that on Google Maps not only was I able to find my street, but I was able to see my home with our cars parked in the driveway. I know technology is a good thing, but this is too much. No privacy anymore!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.