CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end!

WOW! What a journey!

I can not believe the amount of information that I learned from the iHCPL Learning 2.o Program. I thought I new a lot from helping my sons with school projects using Powerpoint, but if I new then what I know now, they would have had spectacular presentations. The information I learned was also beneficial for me. I will continue to use the Library Elf, I think that is a very helpful tool (especially if you have to keep up with more than one account). Making my avatar was a lot of fun and so was making videos. I envision a lot of the tools to become more valuable once people become more familiar with them, especially Zoho. I can see students taking advantage of all the freedom that the program can offer. I hope this is not the end, but only the beginning of HCPL keeping their employees and customers in the fore front of computer technology.

WAY TO GO HCPL!!!

No comments: