CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Sound #24: The sound of music!


These are words that you probably never expected a mother to say:

THANK GOD FOR TEENAGERS!!!

Teenagers and Technology go hand in hand! My son talked me through this entire process. He already had several music sites bookmarked on our computer, so I surfed Napster, Yahoo, iTunes, Rhapsody, Freemusic and several others. Most of the sites were the free ones, but he did have a subscription for Napster. After selecting an artist (Stevie Wonder) and a song that I liked, I downloaded it to the computer and transferred it to the MP3 player. Since it was so easy to do with step-by-step directions from my son, I decided to download and transfer another song without assistance. This was a very simple procedure even though my son was standing over my shoulder, making sure that I did not make a mistake :). Talk about the tables being turned around.

I am already very familiar with listening to radio stations' websites. I have several stations bookmarked and listen to them regularly at work.

1 comment:

Fourdogmom said...

Everyone will want to borrow him now.