CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Week 9: #20 Discover YouTube

Watch Team USA in the World Youth Championships at Czech Republic get that GOLD in the Swedish Medley Relay!! They are in lane 5 and the legs are, first leg, Isaiah Sweeney, second, Kenneth Gilstrap, third, William Wyne, and last is Danzell Fortson. Way to go USA!!!



If you can not view the video, click the link below:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q1J8PQCttW4


I was already familiar with YouTube because my sons showed me different videos that some of their friends made. I searched the name of my son's high school and was amazed at all the videos that appeared. Some of them were good (talent shows, pep rally, games) and some were in poor taste (food fights), but overall they were fun to watch.

I believe it is obvious why I selected this particular video. I AM A VERY PROUD SPORTS MOM!!!

I think HCPL could use YouTube as a way to inform the public of different services that they offer. HCPL could record their puppet shows and children's reading time.

No comments: