CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #65: Coin Collecting

I have several old coins that have been passed down from parents and grandparents. I was able to identify some of them on the Historical Image Library website.

I found a local coin dealer that is located on Richmond in Houston, Texas using the Professional Numismatists Guild's dealer search. I plan to visit there in the very near future. It will be interesting to find out if my coins have value.

I found this exercise on coin collecting interesting. I saw numerous commemorative coins that I did not know existed. I also saw the Bill of Rights Half Dollar (1993) and U. S. Olympic coins. Although I collected the 50 State Quarters, I do not consider myself a collector and it is not something that I will continue to do.

No comments: