CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hi,

I am a SPORTS MOM! I have two young men who have been involved in sports for years. They have played football, baseball, basketball, and track and field. Keeping their schedules organized, going to games, cheering, along with being team mom and sometimes coach has drained me of my energy. Although my energy is zapped, I hope my looks have not. In an effort to maintain my looks this is my daily prayer:


Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles, Please no bags
And please lift my butt before it sags.
Please no age spots, Please no gray
And as for my belly, Please take it away.
Please keep me healthy,
Please keep me young,
And thank you Dear Lord,
For all that you've done.

3 comments:

Fourdogmom said...

Your prayer is working.

LibraryLioness8 said...

I must try that prayer myself. And your boys are so blessed to have a mom like you.

Libhelper said...

Gurl, that prayer works for you so I am now on my knees.